Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blogging Jokes, the way of the future

Well, the blogging jokes have well and truly taken off. Thanks 23 things! And just when I thought fart jokes were the lowest form of humour.

I'm enjoying learning more about these new fandangled things called computers. I only just learned how to put the kettle on. It makes me feel like I am doing something productive, sitting here looking up blogs and flikr and such. When really I should be working on my assignment. This way I can procastinate and still feel good about it. I think some other people feel the same way. Shelve books or 23 things they ask themselves. Hehe, only joking.
Cheers!

1 comment:

Sleepydumpling said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. I really like the header on your blog - great photo. I need to get more imaginative with mine.